Here at AAA Moving & Storage, we have extensive experience with the process of relocating. Whether you’re moving your family or your small business, we know how difficult it can be to create an effective moving list and stick to it. In order to keep you more organized and efficient, we’ve created a list of moving tips that are sure to simplify your move.
Planning and Executing Your Move
We know how important it is to create a moving checklist which includes all the important tasks that are often forgotten. From cancelling your utilities to checking out new schools, we’ll help you create a moving plan that works for you.
With just a few simple adjustments, your move can be greatly simplified.
- Label boxes with room names
- Always use packing tape rather than duct tape
- Clearly label all boxes on both the side and the top
- Check instruction manuals for all large appliances for special moving requirements
- Transfer school records two weeks before you move
- Mail in any change of address forms 1-2 weeks before your moving date
- Pick up snacks and cash for moving day
- Pack all electronic equipment in the original boxes if possible
- Tape all furniture parts to the main base
- Use new boxes rather than used ones
- Never use supermarket or food boxes for packing and moving
Moving can be a fun change, and allow you to explore a whole new area you’ve never known before. With our simple moving tips, you can ensure the process is enjoyable rather than stressful.
How We Can Help
At AAA Moving & Storage, we are a full-service moving company that helps you from the beginning until the end of your move. Our customer service is exceptional and our prices are affordable to meet the needs of all of our customers.
Contact us today at [phone] for a free estimate regarding your move, and more moving tips that can greatly lessen the inconvenience on your end.